Vendor Terms & Conditions
SCHEDULE – August 2020 Show
Saturday, August 29th from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
& Sunday, August 30th from 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Sunday, August 30th from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Sunday, August 30th from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Wedding Show Rules & Regulations
Booths – Setup:
• Single Booth Size: 10’ X 10’ with an 8 ft table or 8’ x 8’ with a 6 ft table with linen, 2 chairs and pipe and drape are incl.
Electricity may be ordered directly through the NWA Wedding Show.
• Four Points by Sheraton has curbside load in by the ballrooms.
Fire Department Regulations:
• Regular 6’ wide fire aisles must be maintained.
• No open flames (sternos allowed).
Vendors with Food or Beverages:
• NO ALCOHOL may be served, sold or distributed by any vendor at any time at the Wedding Show. Failure to comply will result in immediate dismissal from Wedding Show without refund.
• Sample sized food items or non-alcoholic beverages may be distributed by vendors during the Wedding Show. Vendors planning to distribute food or beverages must sign the hotel’s release of liability to be kept on file and provide a floor covering for their booth space.
• Tape, nails, tacks or screws may not be used to attach displays or signs to floor, walls or ceiling.
• Exhibits will not be allowed in the Four Points by Sheraton outside of designated schedule above.
• Vendors are required to leave booths set up until the close of the Wedding Show. Vendors that begin dismantling booth prior to show close will forfeit receiving the Bridal Registration list via email and not be allowed to register for the following year’s Wedding Show.
• All necessary power cords and interior booth lighting must be provided by Vendor.
• Each vendor must register with NWA Wedding Show upon arrival to set up the booth space.
• All aisle spaces must be kept open and shall not be used for exhibit demonstration purposes.
• Booth spaces must be kept clean and orderly.
• Signs must be freestanding or on an easel or mounted to the booth. Hanging signs will be allowed with approval of the show management. Questionable displays, signs, items or promotions will be removed as requested by NWA Wedding Show.
• No vehicles may park near the wedding show entrance for advertising unless curbside parking is paid for in addition to the vendor booth space. Vehicle must be approved by NWA Wedding Show.
• Only literature from contracted vendors will be allowed to be distributed. Violations will result in immediate removal from the event without refund.
• Any equipment causing excessive noise or annoyance will not be allowed.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the Four Points by Sheraton.
Deposits and Payments:
• A deposit is required with the Vendor Order Form to secure booth space. Booths will not be held without a deposit or payment in full.
• If vendor opts for a deposit only, the balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the show.
• Flexible pay options are available up to 90 days before the event. A $100 deposit is required and payments equal to the balance of the event will be auto billed on the provided credit card on the 1st of each month with the final balance due 30 days prior to the show.
• Vendors signing up less than 30 days prior to the show will be required to pay in full at the time of contracting.
• All deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.